Web Designer - eCommerce UI Design
Sydney, New South Wales
Wave is a full-service eCommerce agency that crafts brand experiences for forward thinking clients. We don’t specialize in any single “category” but we do specialize in helping brands connect with people. We do this through strategy, design, interaction, coding and a benchmark customer experience.
We’re currently looking for a talented creatives to come and join our Sydney team. This “special” someone needs to have some major mouse to monitor skills across all modern methods… specifically "web"
YOU MUST HAVE
- Minimum 1 year industry experience
- Compelling aesthetic sensibilities and general understanding of layout, typography and design principles
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience designing for the web
- Understanding of web technologies and the ability to anticipate the needs of developers in creating and cutting production-ready assets
Good communication skills and ability to explain one's visual design decisions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage one’s own time efficiently and productively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced organization
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Experience with prototypes and wireframes
WHY WORK WITH US
- Take your design skills to the next level
- Be on top of latest design trends
- Learn from a team of eCommerce specialists
- Take on new responsibilities
- Be in charge of the entire design process
- Opportunities to build a career in a senior role
Please send your resume (PDF only please), brief cover letter and portfolio to careers-at-madebyewave.com with “Magento 2012” in the subject line. We strictly do not accept contact from recruitment agencies.
This job is now expired.