WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Fast-paced digital agency
Sydney, New South Wales
Mid-Level Print & Web Designer
• Annual Report, Branding, Newsletter Design
• Website, Tablet, Mobile App Design
• Front-end Coding Experience Preferred
• Diverse Role in the Finance & Not-for-Profit Sector
• Energetic Friendly Design Team - Varied Projects
• Busy, High-Volume Studio
• Excellent Portfolio Required
Vermilian, a secure digital marketing agency with an extensive track record in financial services, is looking for a talented and passionate designer.
We are a tight-knit busy team looking for a creative thinker, with an excellent knowledge of design principles, who is confident in delivering a broad range of design solutions.
Perk: Drinks and nibbles provided on Friday afternoons.
We look forward to seeing examples of your print and website designs, mini-sites, interactive advertising and creative design solutions. Note: an excellent portfolio is a must.
You will need excellent communication skills; a keen eye for detail plus the ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently (i.e. excel under pressure). Above all you'll need to be fun, flexible and focused on delivering great results for our clients.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
Required Design Experience
• Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
• Solid understanding of web design (HTML/CSS)
• Knowledge of open source CMS (Joomla)
• An understanding of usability principles and user interface design.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight deadlines
• An inquiring problem-solving mind
• Must enjoy working independently whilst still being a team player
• Excellent communication skills
Flexible work hours will be necessary from time to time. The ideal candidate will have relevant tertiary qualifications and or commercial experience, which will be reflected in your portfolio.
This role will provide variety, challenge and responsibility. You will receive support and guidance plus the opportunity to actively contribute to new projects as a valued member of a growing team. A performance-based salary package will be negotiated with the suitable candidate.
To apply please provide a concise cover letter outlining your relevant experience and vision for the role (mandatory) plus a resume and sample portfolio (PDF and/or online).
Only apply if you can directly address the job requirements in your letter. No recruiters please.
This job is now expired.