Are you an Account Manager who enjoys working in the
creative space and facilitating compelling concepts and finished art designs?
Do you want more autonomy and the potential to develop
Amplify Talent have been engaged to manage
the appointment of an exceptional Account Manager who has 2 + years experience,
ideally within a creative environment and who has worked with corporate clients.
Our client has built a strong reputation
for producing outstanding digital and print designs over many years. Their scope of work includes logos &
branding, brochures & catalogues, packaging and websites. Due to continued
growth, they wish to attract someone who can be the bridge between key clients
and their talented design team.
Responsibilities will include:
This position will be best suited to an
energetic individual who likes to think outside of the box and who can build
long lasting successful working relationships.
Whilst previous experience working in a design / creative studio
environment would be beneficial, other related industries such as marketing
& advertising, film, online media and printing & publishing would be
highly valued too.
On offer is top-class studio workplace, fun
& social team and a commitment to employee engagement, work / life balance,
personal learning and career growth. An above market salary is also being
offered to attract the best candidate.
Please apply now via
Hello May, an independent magazine for the non-bridal bride, is on the hunt for a rather wonderful staff writer / online editor.
Please note knowledge or experience in the bridal industry is absolutely NOT ESSENTIAL, in fact, we'd rather you had none at all. We don't do cheesy relationship advice or gag worthy features on the best dress for your body type... We prefer to focus instead on the creative folk who make up the industry, as well as fashion, DIY and laugh out loud opinion pieces.
Working 4-5 days per week from our Southern Sydney workshop, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to...
- Reviewing submissions and press releases
- Curating content for our daily blog
- Writing blog features
- Managing our online directory
- Interviewing industry professionals (designers, photographers etc)
- Researching and writing editorial for our magazine
Best suited to a media / communications / journalism graduate, current staff writer or online editor with a love for blogging, social media and...
- A conversational writing tone (we don't take ourselves too seriously here at Hello May).
- The ability to spot a spelling, punctuation or grammar error a mile away (we are sure there are many in this advertisement).
- A can-do attitude.
- Experience using WordPress and the Adobe creative suite will be considered a bonus as will any experience with photo editing and resizing images for online publication.
Start November 2015. Work days are flexible.
Please submit your resume, along with samples of your writing via THE LOOP application process.