Sydney, New South Wales
Are you a video all-rounder who wants to work with some of the biggest names in music?
triple j is after a talented video producer to shoot, edit and publish our renowned Like A Version performances. You'll also produce high quality content in studio for our key programs, travel to live festival broadcasts and plenty more. Your work will be seen on the triple j website, on social media and on ABC TV.
You need to have an advanced level of technical skill - advanced camera operation, multi-camera video editing and online production - alongside proven editorial judgment, an ability to train other staff and experience in producing high quality video content for a young audience.
• Film triple j Like A Version performances live in studio with multi-camera set ups.
• Edit material to produce video content for the triple j website, vodcast, social media and ABC TV and iView.
• Work with the triple j program teams to co-ordinate content and ensure timely publishing and promotion of all material, including managing triple j youtube accounts or similar.
• Produce video content for special triple j events, including live festival broadcasts, special events and broad content campaigns.
• Film and edit video material for other triple j programs and campaigns as required.
• Assist and train other triple j staff in video camera operation and production.
• Actively promote the ABC values and apply all relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
1. Proven experience in developing and producing creative, high quality and relevant video content for a young audience, including filming live music.
2. Demonstrated high-level multi-camera shooting and multi-camera editing experience.
3. Highly proficient user of digital editing systems such as Final Cut Studio including an ability to export files for web delivery using Compressor.
4. Advanced knowledge of web publishing/multimedia, including using social media and SEO.
5. A proven team player with strong interpersonal and motivational skills. Proven experience in training and sharing skills with a team. Ability to meet tight deadlines.
6. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
• Applications must include links to samples of your video work, including details of your roles in each example.
• Copies of the ABC Editorial Policies are available at abc.net.au
• Applicants must address the selection criteria.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
?The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
11 Nov 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time
This job is now expired.