Sydney, New South Wales
Moon is looking for a talented, experienced Traffic Manager.
Moon creates powerful brand and retail experiences for the new consumer landscape, delivering across all campaign, digital and physical touch-points. Our clients include Westfield, Sunglass Hut, and Vodafone.
Moon is looking for a Traffic Manager to join our team, who will be responsible for allocating job briefs to our creative team, ensuring they have the correct tools and information to deliver client briefs on time and to budget. This position reports to the Head of Production.
- You will be tasked with traffic management, schedule and allocate resources from a talented pool of creative team to deliver client briefs
- Provide clear written and verbal briefs to creative and other internal teams on initial briefs and changes to client specifications
- Document and track work flow from internal departments and follow though on enquiries within agreed time frames
- Ensure clarity on deliverables and tasks are delivered to account service on time and on budget, (ability to prioritize tasks on importance and adhere to established daily and weekly deadlines)
- Build and foster effective working relationships with all internal teams – account service, production, creative, digital, and shared services
- Review and evaluate processes, highlight inefficiencies in the system and make suggestions to improve effectiveness and quality
- Ensure all timesheets for production, creative or other departments are completed weekly and agency processes are followed
- Manage budget and creative time and notify senior account services staff if there are any risks to profitability
- Manage the CD diary’s
- At least 5 years as a traffic manager ideally within an agency environment
- Understanding of creative and production processes and agency internal functions, with experience in process improvement to ensure efficiency
- Good financial skills and understanding of job bag system to ensure budget estimates and time deliverables are adhered to agreed briefs
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels and personalities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task
- A calm and positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
Moon is an Award winning agency of 80 staff working across digital, advertising and brand design. We have a great culture, we respect each other, we work hard, but have fun along the way (our parties are legendary). Plus we are the middle of cool Surry Hills and a short walk from Central Station.
This job is now expired.