Sydney, New South Wales
Join a close-knit, fun and open workplace. We are looking for a person who can mix naturally with co-workers in our facilities around the world.
A varied job that includes encoding, video editing, audio engineering, and asset management and data entry. We require an experienced, adaptable and capable media technician. There will be account management tasks that require a forthright, polite and empathetic personality, a thick skin and an excellent judge of character and context.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant diploma or degree, and two years’ experience in video editing and compression and audio experience in a professional environment. The tools used in the role will include the Final Cut Studio suite, Adobe Audition and Photoshop, Digital Rapids, Smartjog and Microsoft Excel. Specific training will be provided on proprietary systems as well.
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
• An experienced Mac user with a basic understanding of networking and data transfer.
• Data entry skills with high accuracy.
• A team player who also enjoys working autonomously.
• An ability to multi-task in a sometimes fast paced environment, for a client that expects perfection in task completion and communication.
• Great telephone and face-to-face communication skills.
• A proactive ‘can do’ attitude; no task is too small or too menial.
• An intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• A valid passport (no visa restrictions) allowing travel if required/approved by management.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity for a person who likes variation in their role and professional challenges.
Applications can be sent to [..]
This job is now expired.