Talented creative sought for sweet role
Sydney, New South Wales
• A brilliant, committed designer with over 3 years of Agency under your belt?
• Experienced working on major brands?
• Able to dream in Photoshop and Illustrator?
• Into creating cool, engaging communication solutions
• Interested in design trends (particularly those digital)?
• Keen to contribute to a growing, changing culture?
• Easy to work with (strictly no prima donnas)?
• Motivated and responsible (no flakes)?
• Mostly nice-smelling?
If you answered yes to the above, then look no further as you've just found a job so sweet, you could stick it in your mouth and your teeth would fall out.
Alt is a growing agency with a range of clients from Mom+Pops through to Blue Chip, and we're looking to add a genius Creative into our bubbling mix of Designers, Account Managers, Producers, Devs, Front-enders and more.
Being a 25ish-person 360 degree agency based in Surry Hills (near Central station, great bars, even greater coffee and some friendly hobos), we're bigger than the dude working out of his mum's basement, but smaller than your Razorfish's, which means we move quickly and create clever, functional and custom solutions for our diverse client base.
Reporting into the Creative Director (me!) you'll act as the driving creative force for your projects, participating in the design execution of concepts from start to finish.
You'll be working on a variety of jobs, including mobile apps, campaigns, cms websites, logos, press ads, flyers and more, and you'll take a leading role in driving our culture of excellence forwards.
You weren't born with loads of experience under your belt - heck, you probably didn't even have a belt at all when you emerged - so don't sweat it too much if you haven't been endowed with the relevant experience in one or more of the mediums mentioned above. Attitude and potential are incredibly important things when it comes to contributing to our business' success, so convince me as to why you are the one for this job.
• 3+ years experience in an agency environment
• Exceptional design portfolio demonstrating work for a variety of clients and industries
• A positive attitude and passion for quality design, innovative solutions, and a thirst to continually learn/grow as a designer
• The ability to conceptualise, implement and contribute upon all aspects of the creative process
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong presentation skills and experience effectively communicating design rationale to clients
• A passion for quality and commitment to client satisfaction
• Ability to take direction, tackle multiple projects at once, and work well in a team environment
• The drive to become a strong leader and an interest in mentoring junior or intern designers
• An attention to detail and ability to multitask should be exceptional.
• A terrible taste in music
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• A competitive salary and excellent benefits including professional development and bonus structures
• Expert coaching and development as your responsibilities grow over time
• Every voice matters. We are not fans of stringent hierarchy or ego
• Ours is a fun, laid-back working environment
• Occasional ping pong sessions where you'll be crushed by me and my mighty backhand slice
Firstly, I want to make sure you're a human being and that you've actually read this post, so please respond with a subject line of "Romping through the Belgian Everglades".
Secondly, I'd like a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and a summary of why you deserve an interview.
Lastly, I'd like to see a resume and portfolio (PDF and/or online).
Please note that your application will not be considered without all three of the above.
Jon Viner | Creative Director
02 8081 2594
0404 331 906
This job is now expired.