TVC Nuke Compositors - Animal Logic & Fuel VFX
Sydney, New South Wales
Animal Logic and Fuel VFX are recognised throughout the world for innovative content across a range of media. Our multi-skilled teams thrive on the challenge of producing successful feature films, advertising projects & television. We are proud of the talented people that have built successful careers in our studios. Many of the finest creative and technical experts in the industry have joined us and continue to help shape the company's future.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from Mid - Senior Nuke Compositors for upcoming TVC projects in our Sydney studio who are available soon. Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
• A minimum of 3–5 years experience as a Compositor for film or high-end broadcast & television commercial work.
• Excellent production knowledge of Nuke.
• A passion & enthusiasm for creating outstanding visuals.
• Excellent ability to integrate 2D, 3D & live action elements.
• An understanding of colour space, basic python scripting & a superior eye for composition, colour, mood and lighting.
• Proven ability to take a creative brief through to final delivery.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills, with comfort & experience in client liaison.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize & problem solve whilst working directly with clients.
• A good understanding of a range of supplementary software typically found in digital production such as Maya, plus production experience of additional compositing software such as A-FX or Flame is desirable but not essential.
• Production experience of stereo compositing and/or on-set supervision will also be highly regarded.
This position is due to be filled ideally as soon as possible.
This job is now expired.