is a mid-sized, independent, creative agency in Ultimo, Sydney. We are
looking for an organised, go-getter to join our team, in a newly created hybrid
role. This person is most likely a graduate looking for their first opportunity in the creative industry. They will look after the day to day running of the office, from ordering stationery to making client coffees. They will also support the account management team on production jobs; from print
production to organising logistics for video shoots and much more!
enjoy problem solving and getting stuck into any challenge, no matter how big
or small! This role is ideal for someone looking to start their career in the
creative industry. You will be working directly with strategic, creative and development
teams in a collaborative, fun and dynamic environment.
ideal candidate will:
· Manage day to day requirements of the
office, including ordering supplies and being the face of Focus Creative for
· Designing a welcoming and creative environment
for the team and clients to enjoy.
· Contribute to Focus Creative’s social
media activity; organising the content calendar and generating ideas.
· Manage production projects from start
to finish, taking ownership over the budget, time and quality of work delivered.
· Have the ability to manage and
prioritise their own work flow as well as the teams that they support.
· Be a quick learner and able to work
to tight deadlines under pressure and remain calm.
· Be able to work without supervision
· Be passionate about design, marketing
and creative work.
· Have meticulous attention to detail.
· Be able to build good working
relationships with suppliers.
· Excellent written and oral
· A sense of humour, enthusiastic and
· A proactive attitude in order to
succeed in your role.
Interested in Technology, Architecture and Design and would like to apply your design skills in relation to creating Smart Buildings?ABOUT US
Meld Strategies are an established design consultancy that specialises in the intersection between technology and property.
We create innovative technology strategies and design solutions for commercial, luxury residential apartment buildings, retail and master planned mixed-use precincts.
In essence, we help design professionals to create smart buildings and better user experiences with the use of technologies such as building automation, energy monitoring, digital wayfinding, mobile applications etc. This is an exciting new area of the industry that requires highly effective visual and design communication skills.
We are conveniently located in Surry Hills and very close to transport. We have a pet friendly office with lots of greenery in a great building that is close to excellent food and coffee.
See our website for more information about us.ABOUT YOU
We require an aspiring, talented designer with architectural and design skills to assist us on a casual daily basis. This intern role requires a balance between design, technical and creative skills combined with a whole lot of common sense.
If you have a craving to learn more about smart buildings, have strong graphical presentation skills, a basic understanding of building systems and want to learn more about this exciting new area of the industry, then you'll gain a lot of valuable industry experience.
Typically you be close to your final year of your professional design degree such as Architecture, Interior Architecture or a recent graduate.PROJECTS YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
We are currently working with a range of tier 1 developers on a range of interesting projects across Australia.REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (CS6) & MS Office.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Organised, confident, outgoing, great communication skills.
- Loves technology and keen to share and explore innovative new ideas.SALARY
Yes, we will pay you in accordance with the most recent Architects Award Pay Guide.WHAT WE REQUIRE TO ASSESS YOUR APPLICATION
If you like the sound of all of the above, we'd love to hear from you!
Please contact us with:
- A brief introductory letter stating why you believe you would be suited to this role.
- PDF portfolio
- CV with referencesCONTACT NAME - Meld StrategiesCONTACT NAME - Bruce DuyshartWEBSITE - meldstrategiesCONTACT NUMBER - 02 8006 8155