REBORN is an agency on the rise, with some really exciting work in
We currently have an
opportunity for a DESIGN INTERN to
join our team and play an important role in the growth of
If you have a passion for all things design and exploring new ways of bringing budding ideas to life - this is the internship for you!
Our Design Intern will be a current design student or graduate with:
An internship at REBORN is a fantastic opportunity to commence your professional career within the media industry. Working within a great team you will gain invaluable experience while having fun in a culture that is vibrant, collaborative and supportive. We believe everyone contributes something different and worthwhile and we love to share big ideas!If this sounds like the internship for you then send your CV and cover letter to [..] and tell us how fabulous you are!!
Junior or Graduate Digital Marketing Manager P/T (SEM, PPC and Facebook) - P/T 3 days per week
Join a fun and growing team and manage PPC & Social advertising for a range of clients.
We are seeking a part-time employee to work 3 days per week in our Surry Hills office with time spent on location with one of our clients.
Scope to grow the role to F/T for the right employee.
Title: Junior or Graduate Digital Marketing Manager (P/T)
Location: City CBD and Surry Hills, Sydney
Position: Graduate Digital Marketing/Media Manager P/T (3 days per week)
Perfect for: A graduate or junior who is a motivated self-starter, wanting to get stuck into a Performance Media role.
Rate: Competitive pay rates
- Experience with SEM managing PPC campaigns in Google
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Basic Social Media Advertising management (focus on Facebook)
- Basic Remarketing (Google, Facebook)
- Ad copywriting skills for Adwords
- Eager to learn in the digital space
- Confident in Google Sheets / Excel
- Comfortable talking to clients
Nice to have a mix of…
- Google Adwords or Analytics certifications
- Performance Management Accounting and Reporting (Client Facing)
- Display ads management experience (Google display network, etc.)
- Experience in Bid management
- Experience with A/B testing & multivariate experiments
- Landing page design best practices
You know your way around the basics of PPC and Social Media Marketing, and would be comfortable talking with the client about these areas, with strategic guidance from your manager.
You understand the importance of digital media in driving engagement and you know how to deliver on projects. You pay attention to detail, can solve problems and take pride in getting things done.
We develop and implement digital strategies for a diverse range of clients. We assist clients with paid and organic amplification via SEM, Display and Paid Social Marketing, blogger outreach, content networks. We are small team and try to make the time at work fun and light.
Applicants should send their CV in PDF format by email with a cover letter, including work references.
Please include JOB APPLICATION in the subject line of the email to ensure delivery.