UX / Design Strategist / Industrial Designer
are looking for an industrial designer with a passion for design
thinking, service design and user experience. This position is not about
sketching or renders, but is about solving real problems in
collaboration with our team and our clients. Working with clients in the
Aviation, Health, Banking and Cultural sectors you will be working
closely with our Strategy Director developing UX strategy outcomes for
the built environment.
Buro North is a leading Australian design
studio with vast expertise in UX / Wayfinding / Signage design and
works regularly with Airports, Hospitals, Stadiums, Stations and Museums
crafting design outcomes for moving people through spaces successfully
to meet our clients business objectives.
Do not apply for this position if;
- You are not currently in Australia and able to start work
- You require any form of international relocation or sponsorship
- You have not done any work related to the description above
- You have 'online web UX' experience only
Do apply for this position if;
- You are interested in making a meaningful change to millions of people in challenging environments
- You work well in a team and can think, collaborate and commit yourself to producing outcomes
- You can think, write and develop persuasive arguments to support your design thinking
Application - please send your CV and any associated material / portfolio / experience / written pieces / strategy docs via email no greater than 5mb with a description about why you would make a valuable contribution to Buro North.