Social Media Campaign Coordinator, TV
Sydney, New South Wales
As Social Media Campaign Coordinator, you will work within the marketing team to develop and execute strategic, creative, effective and integrated social media campaigns for ABC TV programs and channels.
This is a hands-on role which involves developing online and social communities in a dynamic multiplatform media environment.
You will also develop and manage campaign timelines, deliverables and outcomes, including reporting on performance to build insights to grow online communities.
• To develop and execute strategic, creative, effective and integrated social media campaigns for ABC TV programs and channels (ABC1, ABC2, ABC3, ABC4Kids).
• Develop social media goals and deliverables that will support overarching marketing strategies in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
• The ability to work with a range of stakeholders to develop creative online opportunities for content that will engage audiences across all social media platforms.
• A knowledge and understanding of best practice in the industry.
• An understanding of, and experience with, a range of social media platforms and how they can add value to existing and new communities.
• The capacity to stay abreast of emerging trends, and adopt into work place practices.
• Monitor and respond to social media conversations in a timely and expert fashion.
• Measure and report online engagement and activity on internal and external sites.
• Actively promote the ABC values and apply all relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
1. Proven experience with developing and executing strategic,creative, effective and integrated social media campaigns across a range of platforms.
2. Experience with developing social media goals and deliverables that can support a marketing strategy.
3. A thorough understanding of and experience with, community development, management, content development and engagement tracking.
4. A creative and collaborative attitude and the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders to develop creative ideas, curate content, and build engaging social media plans.
5. Possess a thirst for exploring new social media platforms, which can be used to add value to existing and new communities.
6. The ability to measure and report on online engagement and activity on internal and external sites.
7. Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills and a through attention to detail.
8. The ability to think quickly and adapt to change tactics in response to situations.
9. Experience with working in a multimedia/ TV environment desirable.
10. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
Closing Comments: There will be no reimbursement of relocation costs.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
Closing date: 2 Sep 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time