Sydney, New South Wales
Local Radio in Sydney has two vacancies for highly motivated senior content makers able to thrive in a time critical environment. Working to the Content Director, you must be able to create engaging cross-media content for the local audience. You will have a high level understanding of social media and how it can be used to grow audience.
The successful applicants will be working on the 702 ABC Sydney Morning or Drive program as the leader of a small team, but may be required to create content elsewhere.
Selection Criteria - You must be able to demonstrate knowledge, qualifications and skills at a highly advanced or outstanding level in the following:
1. Proven ability to create local cross-media content, including presenting material to air, in a contemporary manner with an audience focus. ?2. Detailed understanding of the issues that affect the local audience.
3. Outstanding editorial skills including the ability to source and analyse information and exercise sound judgement. ?4. Can use all software and hardware relevant to this role as well as having a high level understanding of social media and how it can be used to grow audience.
?5. Proven ability to work effectively as an integral and positive leader of a small team.
6. Demonstrated understanding of the spirit and intent of the ABC's Editorial Policies and workplace values and other policies and guidelines relevant to your employment - including Equity and
Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
• Audition material must be submitted with your application
• Applicants must address the selection criteria.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer. ?The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
23 Sep 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time
This job is now expired.