Senior Online Producer, LifeStyle Channels
Sydney, New South Wales
Do you want to work for one of the top lifestyle websites in the country? We’re looking for a Senior Online Producer to join the passionate digital team at the LifeStyle Channels.
You will have a solid understanding of the lifestyle category including Food, DIY, Gardening, Property, Health and Style. You will use this knowledge to plan the editorial calendar, follow category trends and basic SEO principles and form partnerships with third party content providers to ensure growth and top market position within the category.
Your role will also be responsible for ensuring that the LifeStyle Channels’ digital assets are key marketing tools for their TV channel brands and you will help build solid relationships with our fans via LifeStyle’s extensive social media offering.
Key responsibilities will include....
• Manage and maintain the LifeStyle Channel websites and digital presence - responding to and resolving any issues on a daily basis.
• Write, source and edit content to keep the websites fresh and relevant using SEO principles
• Manage third-party development staff to implement improvements to existing functionality, design and structure on a daily basis.
• Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the CMS, website structure and requirements
• Develop a strong understanding and affinity for the channel brands, core viewers and key content to ensure that the digital experience meets user demands and best promotes the channel.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders across production, programming, marketing and sales to define user experience and revenue opportunities across website, mobile and social media
• Build and nurture third-party relationships to drive traffic and extend brand footprint
• Work with the Sales & Integration team to ensure the digital presence maximises online traffic and revenue opportunities for the channel.
Ideally, you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience...
• Relevant tertiary level degree, Communications preferred
• >3 years experience working in a digital production role, ideally in a related industry.
• Have a deep understanding of the lifestyle digital category
• Experience using Content Management Systems or with large content-driven websites; exposure to UX/IA principals would be an advantage.
• Deep understanding of website structure.
• Ability to prioritise & work to tight deadlines across multiple concurrent projects.
• Attention to detail with strong process, project planning and tracking skills.
• Strong communicator, capable of interacting with developers, designers, senior managers and clients.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a strong team.
• Willingness to get involved and show initiative in a creative environment
Due to the fast paced nature of FOXTEL's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible and we will assess applications as they are received.
Please note that FOXTEL operates a direct resourcing model, therefore no agency introductions, thank you.
This job is now expired.