Senior Motion Designer/Editor
Furphy Media Group, a South Melbourne based advertising agency and production company, is seeking a creative, experienced and skilled senior motion designer and editor to join our expanding studio.
You will be part of an exciting creative agency, involved in the production of TVCs, dynamic motion graphics animations, edits and visual effects from conception through to completion, rewarding creative thinking on top of technical skill. You will be working closely with, and overseeing other members of the TV Department, and collaborating closely with the print and web departments.
This is a position that rewards flexibility, curiosity and drive as the job will call on a variety of skills.
You must be able to manage your time efficiently and work to frequently tight deadlines.
We do a lot of filming in house so if you have skills behind the camera too, those skills will be highly prized!
We also have the added bonus of an in house green screen studio, providing greater flexibility and creativity in the production process.
Check out our showreel and recent projects on our website [..]
The applicant must have:
- 4+ years experience in a professional environment.
- Exceptional skills with After Effects (motion graphics, compositing and visual effects), Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Strong skills in 3D motion design in Cinema 4D
- Strong editing experience in either Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro
- A showreel demonstrating a thorough understanding of shot composition, timing and pacing, visual storytelling and editing
- Project management, people management and scheduling skills
- The capacity to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Filming experience (please outline camera equipment you have experience with)
- Lighting for stills or video
- Audio & sound editing/mixing (Soundtrack pro or Logic Pro)
- Strong drawing and storyboarding skills
Working as a senior with the TV department will also involve:
- Developing commercials from the concept stage, through preproduction and production, to final delivery to station
- Working with the print department to produce TVCs based on print creative
- Compositing/Visual Effects
- Audio & sound editing/mixing
- Researching and sourcing crew and equipment
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Applications close Friday September 14th
If you think you've got the skills we're after, please get in touch with Arthur Mitsioulis, Creative Director.
This job is now expired.