Senior Graphic Designer
Delaware North Companies Australia is a global market leader in the catering and hospitality industry with a portfolio spanning: sporting stadiums, airports & transport, education, integrated services, leisure and entertainment venues and remote resorts across Australia and New Zealand.
The successful applicant will be a talented, experienced graphic designer with a passion for design, food and innovation. They will present a portfolio that demonstrates a proven capability for brand/identity development, strong typography and layout skills as well as an eye for detail. This role requires an individual with an enthusiastic approach to all tasks and the ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team.
You will be expected to:
- To deliver high quality design concepts and solutions for a variety of applications (including corporate identity/branding, retail food and beverage concepts, marketing collateral, signage, packaging and corporate presentations)
- Assist the Head Designer/Studio Manager with the design of tender Bid documents
- Effectively prioritise and execute multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Liaise with internal team members and external suppliers
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- 5 + years industry experience within a design studio or commercial environment
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic/Communication Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and the ability to work within a Mac environment
- A strong, diverse portfolio that reflects strength in print design
- Sound pre-press knowledge
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A friendly, approachable manner
This job is now expired.