Senior Front End Web Developer
5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
DT is a full-service team of 150 digital experts across Sydney and Melbourne who can execute every idea we conceive. We’ve worked with some of the largest and best-known organisations in Australia and the world, and we have the awards to match. More than 16 years after our beginning, we’re still as wide-eyed and excited about the new frontiers we can explore for our clients.
As Senior Front End Developer you’ll be responsible for leading the front-end development of web and mobile site solutions for a selection of clients across the Ogilvy Australia network including brand such as Myer, Honda, Bunnings and Coles. You’ll work closely with DT’s teams of designers, UX specialists, technical developers and project managers. The position involves guiding and liaising with client teams as well as hands-on front-end development. This includes translating design concepts to HTML, building to accessibility requirements and executing compatibility and performance testing.
Required knowledge & skills:
• 5+ years development experience
• Proven ability to manage and resolve project issues
• Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget
• The drive to continuously improve coding methodology, tooling and analysis
• Effectively translate and communicate complex web development solutions to a wide range of stakeholders
• Desire to learn and embrace the latest technologies
• Meticulous and productive
• A passion for beautifully executed digital solutions
Experience with the following will be highly regarded:
• Email marketing platforms (TaguchiMail, Campaign Monitor)
• W3C website accessibility standards
• Search engine optimisation
• Mobile web development
• Responsive design
• Experience working directly with clients
On top of working with an awesome team, on an exciting client, in a new designer space, you’ll receive ongoing personal and professional development, a great loyalty recognition program, a day off for your birthday and an annual company ski trip!
One look at our work showcases the exciting portfolio you could be involved in. As a member of DT you will also be plugged into the global Ogilvy network, Cannes 2012 Network of the Year.
If you are ready for a position with huge growth potential and plenty of perks, then this one’s for you. Please submit your application and portfolio now!
This job is now expired.