Senior Digital Producer
Sydney, New South Wales
JOIN A LEADING ADVERTISING AGENCY
Droga5 is an independent advertising network that’s prides itself on its fun, open and generous culture. We work with some of Australia’s biggest brands, developing business solutions - some based on communications and others using strategic partnerships, as well as other non–traditional marketing solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Producer to join our Digital Production team. As a Senior Digital Producer you will manage the production of all assigned digital projects on one of our high profile retail clients. With your deep understanding of the digital production process you will assist in implementing the digital production process and work out ways to manage the large volume of projects ensuring a quality end product.
· Integrated campaign planning - Work together with creative and business teams to plan the execution of creative concepts across appropriate integrated channels, including supplying creative references, assessing feasibility and risk, writing proposals, IA, user experience mapping, high-level wireframing, cost planning and supplier recommendations.
· Managing digital production across a broad range of technology projects and campaigns.
· Resource planning and time tracking for various projects.
· Driving project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings.
· Digital production support - assisting digital producers and project managers throughout execution with expertise in website development, application development, email marketing, display advertising and social media.
5+ years agency experience.
Experience working with media agencies and third party ad-serving desirable.
Great negotiation skills.
Retail client experience preferred.
User experience and IA skills
Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Excellent understanding of agency workflow and all department functions.
Ability to work well under pressure with experience working in a fast paced environment.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
If this sounds like you please contact us with your resume and cover letter.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job is now expired.