Senior Digital Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
Part of Australia’s leading Media and Entertainment Company, our client is seeking for a Senior Digital Designer to join the team in their Sydney office, taking creative ideas from initial concept to the full, finished artwork. You will be working across websites, applications, banners and eDMs through web, microsites, landing pages, email and mobile.
This will ideally suit someone with a strong grip of the industry and who possesses strong conceptual, design and layout skills.
Other responsibilities will also include:
• Generating a wide range of conceptual ideas
• Produce creative and innovative designs that meet client briefs
• Accommodate to last minute changes as and when required
• Apply strong Flash programming skills including AcionScript
• Work with internal teams and clients to produce effective conceptual work
• Actively seek up-to-date news on the latest technologies and advancements
To be considered, you must possess the following:
• 4-5 years of experience as a Designer within Media Publishing or a Digital agency
• Ability to develop creative ideas with a strong portfolio
• Great attention to even the smallest detail
• Strong Flash, ActionScript and Photoshop skills
• Strong understanding of UX and UI to assist with wireframe development and interface design
• Able to adapt to changes and work efficiently to ensure work is produced on time and to scale
• Be well organised
• Have excellent communication skills
• Ultimately, a passion for the digital space and design!
Interactiveinc find digital people for digital jobs. With more than 50 digital roles to fill every month, we are the recruiters both clients and candidates come to first. To find out more about this or any of our digital jobs, call +61 2 9114 8160 or email [..] or visit [..]
This job is now expired.