Senior Commercial Integration Executive
Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Integation, the key responsibility of this role is to support the Commercial Integration team in managing the delivery of all advertising and sponsorship requirements to the specification of our clients.
Working in conjunction with MCN, agencies, clients and key channel stakeholders, the role is focused on developing campaign strategies and creative responses to briefs. You will also need to ensure campaigns are delivered to client satisfaction through managing the production process on multiple platforms, including on-air, online, social media, on-ground and interactive executions.
To be successful in this role you will have the following expertise:
• Proven experience in developing and
delivering campaign strategies;
• A thorough understanding of the media
• Experience in a similar role with a media
organisation or agency;
• Knowledge and passion for the youth and
• Strong ability to plan, implement and project
• Exceptional teamwork and organisational
• Ability to develop creative ideas and see
them through to implementation;
• Excellent interpersonal skills in order to
build and maintain strong business
Formal qualifications in Marketing or Business are advantageous, however not essential if you possess strong industry experience. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will have strong, relevant experience and the drive to make this role their own.
If this sounds like you and you are up to the challenge send through your updated CV and cover letter to us by Wednesday 11th April.
This job is now expired.