Senior Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
Leo Burnett is one of Australia's leading communication companies having won Agency of the Year 5 times last year on a local, regional and global level. We have an unusual mix of boutique creativity with a strong multinational backing. Our full service offering includes brand, digital, direct, social, shopper and retail marketing with one front door and one bottom line. Our ambition is simple: To be the best in the world, bar none.
As a result of growth we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate account manager/Senior account manager to join our team. You will be required to manage the day-to-day implementation of advertising and communication processes, and have an understanding of broader business skills and integrated solutions. You will report into a Business Director in helping to deliver outstanding client service, campaigns and results.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, proactive, solutions focused, collaborative and not afraid to have some fun.
You’ll ideally need:
• A degree in marketing, communications or business
• At least 3 years experience in Account Management
• The ability to work within a team environment or independently
• A great eye for detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Patience, a calm head, great people skills and a positive attitude
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Exceptional organisation & time management
• Through the line experience preferably with some knowledge of print production
• Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint
You will be responsible for:
• Project management from client brief to implementation
• Helping to evaluate creative solutions and help to prepare to sell the work
• Managing the monthly financial processing including estimates, purchase orders and JDRs
• Providing general support (project and administration) to the business management team
This job is now expired.