Segment Producer Children's TV
Sydney, New South Wales
ABC Children's is looking for a Segment Producer with relevant experience in children's television, to write, create and produce content for Giggle and Hoot. The successful applicant will have a love of children's television, sound editorial judgement, excellent people skills, an abundance of ideas and a strong creative drive. They will also have strong organisational skills and experience in Final Cut Pro. This position will be based in Sydney.
1. Demonstrated experience in children's television, ideally including pre-school program making discipline.
2. Proven substantial experience in both studio and field production.
3. Strong writing skills with the ability to generate ideas relevant to the target audience on a daily basis.
4. Strong directorial skills and an ability to visualise complex information in an engaging and entertaining style.
5. Sound knowledge & understanding of Final Cut pro and experience in overseeing post production process.
6. Proven ability to originate and drive creative ideas and processes.
7. Excellent communication skills with the capacity to work well under pressure within a dynamic team environment.
8. Excellent organisational and time management skills.
9. Ability to successfully work with Multi-Platform in the development of online content
10. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work, Health & Safety.
Applications Close: 29 July 2012
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
This job is now expired.