Sales Manager - Photography syndication
Sydney, New South Wales
Be part of the growth and development of the Newspix business as it prepares to launch a new platform in the market.
News Limited is Australia's largest media group with Newsource as the manager of the commercial licensing and syndication of News Limited’s text and image digital assets.
The primary focus of this role will be the growth and development of the Newspix business as it prepares to launch a new platform in the market. The role will drive cultural change for the Newspix sales and research team, transforming the business into a proactive service.
• Driving Newspix sales and new business revenue
• Maintaining quality and efficient service levels to all Newsource customers
• Ensuring workflow enables superior delivery of content to customers
• Fostering partnerships to expand revenue streams
• Building and maintaining a product sales pipeline
• Building a high performance, accountable, customer-centric teams
To succeed in this role you will possess:
• Photography, Media or Design qualifications
• Previous experience working in Photo or News agency syndication and sales
• Experience in content acquisition and legal contracts
• In depth knowledge and understanding of Australian copyright law
• Technically adept with front end and back end ecommerce systems
• Experience in coaching and mentoring a small team
• A strong background in sales and new business development, incorporating large scale accounts
• Enthusiasm, creativity and commitment to excellence in a highly competitive environment will see you maximise opportunity
• Highly polished written and oral communication skills and ability to build strong business relationships
Please respond with your application via the ‘Apply now’ link.
This job is now expired.