Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting directly to the Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks, and communications to both new and existing clients.
- Managing communications to new clients
- Contacting prospective clients from an extensive base
- Attending meetings and client presentations with the Sales team
- Providing customer service where required
- General admin support
- Be a whiz at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be in tune with the web, professional/social networking and the creative industry
- Have a genuine appreciation and passion for all things creative
- Friendly, self-starting, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Highly organised
- Relevant studies in sales & marketing preferable
Three months internship, two days a week (10am - 5pm), starting July 2012.
ABOUT THE LOOP
The Loop is a professional creative community designed to better connect creatives with one another and with business. It’s a visual marketplace that opens up a wealth of new opportunities for creatives to inspire, network, collaborate and tangibly find work.
Located in Surry Hills The Loop is a collaborative working environment with a work-hard play-hard work ethic.
Applications for this position close June 30 2012 however shortlisted applicants may be contacted prior to the closing date for an initial interview.
This job is now expired.