Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer and market leader for major Power Tool brands. Sydney Tools offers a broad range of over 10,000 products from over 500 top brands from Australia and overseas.
Who We Are Searching For:
We are on the hunt for 2-3 passionate Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of work in digital, print and HTML.
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, and engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must, Sketch is good)
· An understanding of basic HTML/CSS code
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print and digital
· Strong typographic skills
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects is highly desirable
· Experience with photo shoots desirable but not necessary
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design and speak confidently but it never clouds your judgement
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Ample on-site parking
classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to the
hottest content on television and digital, The Walt Disney Company is the
global leader in media and entertainment. For 90 years, our outstanding
storytelling has enchanted, inspired and thrilled audiences everywhere. Now you
have the opportunity to open a new chapter in your life with a career at
Walt Disney Company Australia is offering a unique opportunity for a recent
tertiary graduate to join the Disney Cast as a Junior Analyst on a 12 month contract, working closely
with the Research and Insights Team and directly supporting the Managing
Director, Australia and New Zealand.
this role, you will be working closely with the Managing Director to provide
relevant analysis, research and insights, and developing compelling
a Junior Analyst you will be responsible for:
be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
In return for your commitment you will have the unique opportunity
to work closely with the Managing Director, develop your professional profile
and career whilst earing a competitive salary.
This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops
and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if
this 12 month contract captures your imagination then apply now!
note that any successful offer of employment is subject to satisfactory results
from background verification.