Three’s a Crowd have a great opportunity for an experienced Studio Manager to work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands with a savvy bunch of people (there’s 20 of us) who love what we do. From brand design, digital and multi-page documents, to fully integrated campaigns, the work is diverse, challenging and always amazing. Yes, you’ll work hard and at times it will be frenetic, but hard work has its rewards. We believe in a good work life balance and are never shy in recognising an outstanding effort when we see it. Plus, you’ll be working in a great location, our fabulously converted warehouse studio in West Melbourne. How’s that for temptation.
Which only leaves the fine print. We’re offering a full-time position and will happily negotiate your salary based on experience and expertise. But just to be clear:
If the answer is “yes” there’s only one thing left to do. Apply. Send your application and a resume to [..]
There’s currently an empty desk in our studio and we’re keen to put your name on it.
An exciting & challenging opportunity exists at Network Ten – Sydney for an Associate Producer to join the Digital Media department. The Associate Producer creates, updates and collates content for the TV show websites and some social channels on TENplay. The role requires a mix of technical and editorial capabilities.
You will play a key role within the Digital Content team, working closely with external production companies as well as our wider Digital team, broadcast, marketing, publicity and sales teams to produce high quality, innovative websites and multiplatform applications.
We are looking for someone with 1 – 2 years’ experience as a production assistant or coordinator, working on a portal or large scale website. The role will involve the following:
• Maintaining and updating the TENplay website, mobile apps and other platforms via our Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Creating content for a number of show sites on TENplay
• Working with Senior Producers and the wider content team to promote our TV shows and their show sites
• Fostering and building relationships with external production companies to produce quality, unique content
• Liaising with internal departments such as Marketing, Publicity and Promos for brand consistency on-air and online
• Checking the websites and platforms daily to ensure technical and editorial quality is upheld
• Creating engaging social media content and managing the communities
• Promoting our shows and digital content effectively across our various platforms
• Working with the sales integration team to find creative ways to commercialise content
• Working with the Technical Producer and Technology team to test updates of existing products and also new products before launch
• Work with the team to optimize the user experience on TENplay and drive traffic
• Generate ideas for new content, technical and general improvements with the ultimate aim of improving TENplay and increasing audience engagement.
• Supporting the Producers and Product Managers on projects when required
Key skills required for the role:
• Photoshop skills to prepare images and create promotions on the site and social channels
• Strong organizational, time and task management skills
• A good understanding of digital and social media trends
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to write promo copy and sub edit long form work for the web
• High level of attention to detail
• Basic HTML skills are desirable
You are passionate about TV and all things digital and are looking for your next challenge. You can manage various tasks and multiple internal and external stakeholders in addition to being editorially confident enough to write promotional and general content to a style suitable to our online audience.
If you feel that your skills and experience could be suited to this opportunity and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, please apply.
Please note Network Ten has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications.
Applications close 14th November 2014
Foxtel is a growing business and 2015 is set to be another exciting year with the advent of our evolution in to Broadband and Telephony and our continued commitment to the best entertainment content in Australia. With numerous exciting initiatives on the table, our offering is simply getting better and better. As well as this we are focused on continuing to make Foxtel a fantastic and unique place to work.
We now seek a talented Senior UX Designer to join the Information Services team here in Robina. In this role you will create graphical user interface design concepts and prototypes for internal, external and partner applications, and aid in the implementation of the designs.
What you will do:
What you will need:
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.