Simply enter your 3 separate finished works of 3D design work by 15th
December 2014 for your chance to win an international traveling
In partnership with the Collie Print Trust, the
winner will receive a 2 week internship in a prestigious international
design studio, airfares, accommodation and spending money.
3D category includes: products, packaging, automotive, furniture, jewellery, built environment, set design, fashion... HOW TO ENTER
Note: Do not submit the physical model. Entries must be either digital illustration, photograph, movie, screen grab or 360 degree perspective of the design.
The submission process is slightly different this year so please read the instructions for the 2 part process carefully:PART 1: UPLOAD YOUR WORK
PART 2: SUBMIT YOUR WORK
- Log in or sign up to THE LOOP.
- Create a project on your profile page. Click NEW PROJECT.
You can only submit 1 project per category (2D, 3D, MM). Each project will require 3 separate finished works.
- Title your project: "Newstar 2015_Your full name_Your Category"
Example: NEWSTAR 2015_JOE BLOGS_MM
- Upload 3 pieces of work per project and include a description of each piece in your PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Example 1: Branding Identity: Sustainable Coffee Company
Example 2: Packaging: Boutique beer
Example 3: Book: Annual Report for Charity
- Complete required fields (highlighted with a red star) and select ALLOW SEARCH ENGINES TO BE INDEXED.
- You can submit a maximum of 9 images per project (3 images per piece of work)
- Click SAVE & CONTINUE and then PUBLISH & VIEW.
- Search The Loop jobs for NEWSTAR DESIGN AWARDS
- Click on APPLY for 2D, 3D, Multimedia
- Click WRITE COVER LETTER and copy and paste the URL of your Loop project into the WRITE COVER LETTER box.
- Click SUBMIT
- Entries close 15 December 2014 at 5.00pm Australian EDT. No late entries, no exceptions! - Allow plenty of time for upload.
- You do not need to submit high resolution files through The Loop.
- High resolution files of all images submitted will be required once the NewStar Design Awards are closed. High resolution is defined as the following:
Images - 300dpi
Movies - 1920 x 1080px (Up to 150mb)
Note: these can only be 1 minute long and must be in .mov or .mp4 format
- All entrants will be emailed with details of how to submit these files to a dropbox folder after entries close.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full time students enrolled in tertiary education courses anywhere
in the world, and recent graduates (graduated in 2014) can enter. There is no age limit.
- You must submit 3 pieces of work for each category entered.
- You can only submit once per category.
- Submissions must be in English.
- To be eligible to win you
MUST hold a valid ticket and be in attendance to this event. This event
will be a one-day international design forum as part of Melbourne
International Design Week (11-17 May 2015)
- You must be able to travel and complete your scholarship within 12 months of winning the prize.
- On completion of your trip you must submit a report.
of Work: By entering you acknowledge that the Design Foundation,
agIdeas and its partners can use the work submitted to promote the
agIdeas NewStar Design Awards and any sponsor's involvement in these