We are trawling the open sea for a marketing intern to join us at Fish Tank Creative.
You are a young marketing gun, with strong communication skills and your brain is buzzing with crazy ideas. This would suit a recent graduate or those looking for workplace experience, as this is an unpaid position. This could lead to a part time role.
You’ll spend time writing strategic marketing content including website SEO copy, eDMs and Social Media to brochures, tag lines, blogs, everything. The successful applicant will gain a wealth of experience during the internship through real jobs. If you are the lucky applicant, you will be able to develop and hone your skills under close guidance from the team. You dream about working in a cool studio with other creative minds, you are super proactive, and you LOVE an agency buzz.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• Writing quality marketing content for use across all platforms and print media
• Confidently provide updates on progress of jobs to team members about daily workflow
• Assisting in creation of email newsletters
• Online website updates and management.
• You have recently completed a Marketing / Communications degree
• You have amazing writing skills - impeccable spelling and grammar
• You have experience with blogging, story telling, writing or other content creation
• You are passionate about creative marketing and beautiful design
• You have a keen eye for detail
• You LOVE digital and media technology, architecture, property
• You have the ability to confidently provide updates on progress of jobs to team members about daily workflow
• You show a committed work ethic
• You are available 1-2 days per week, for a 3 month period.
• You are an Australian citizen, for work purposes.
• Experience with Wordpress
• Photoshop or Design Skills
• Online CMS website updates and management.
Please send through your CV and any recent projects in a pdf.
In your application, in the subject line or in your cover letter, please create a simple tagline (6 words or less) for our business, Fish Tank Creative.
We look forward to hearing from you.