With a network of over 70 franchises across Australia, we are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer/Operations Support person to join our expanding team at our North Shore Corporate Head Office.
Working in a busy corporate environment within the Brand and Marketing Department, this position encompasses liaising and servicing the marketing needs of our 70+ franchises.
Candidates should be highly organised and structured in their approach to projects and must possess a keen attention to detail in the tasks they undertake.
The successful candidate should preferably have knowledge of Adobe CS6 Suite and a basic understanding of Word and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and are willing to liaise with clients on a daily basis. Graphic design skills are essential however industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
We are offering a salary package commensurate with experience.
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian Work Permit allowingfull-time work.
When applying please upload your CV and a few examples of your work.
Rapid Films are looking for a new face and voice of the company, providing all clients, colleagues and suppliers an experience that makes their day better. Responsible for managing the day to day running of the office including reception, meeting management and office administration. Acting as the front face as well as Personal Assistant to Producers and Directors as required.
The Role Entails
· Answer and screen telephone calls and take messages when colleagues are unavailable
· Greet and escort visitors to the appropriate area or person
· Coffee and lunch runs
· Manage boardroom bookings/catering and tidy up where required
· Ensure the office is tidy and clean
· Booking Crew
· Entering Invoices & Basic Accounts work
· Managing schedules
· Assisting the Producers and Directors and helping prep for upcoming shoots
· Organise couriers and mail
· Ordering stationary supplies
· Ordering office groceries and making sure the kitchen is always stocked
· Assisting with organising travel and car hire
· Building management (security, garden maintenance, electricians, handymans, builders etc
· Highly efficient administrative and reception skills
· Can remain calm & clear in a fast pace environment
· Commitment to keeping office environment clean and tidy
· Good understanding of agency environment and value of client relations
· A commitment to the needs of the clients and the company
· Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail, resilience & determination to achieve required results
For all enquiries please email [..]
Space66 is looking for freelance HTML5 developer to join our team in Sydney.
We’re looking for someone with an exceptional eye for detail, a genuine passion for technology and innovation and a commercial mindset developed through plenty of industry exposure.
You must have:
• A strong portfolio which exhibits examples of HTML5 online advertising banners.
• Relevant industry experience, within agency or brand but ideally across a range of brands and industry sectors.
• The ability to work with tween libraries, JQuery, JS, CSS and HTML5.
• Comfortable working with adservers such as DoubleClick and Sizmek
• Able to code from scratch
Check out our site for a run through of our work. We put a lot of trust in our teams, in return Space66 is committed to constantly developing our employees with class leading training and skills development.
We’re big believers that motivated individuals build great solutions, so we work hard to provide the best environment, resources, support and financial reward we can, and trust you to get the job done.