We are looking for a talented, cool and experienced graphic designer to join our creative and dynamic team 1-2 days per week.
You must be able to come up with fresh, creative ideas and execute them with flair and fine attention to detail. You aren't afraid of a challenge and can think outside the box, taking a brief and creating cool, unique graphic campaigns. You should be experienced in both digital (including website and social media) and print design on both large and small scale.
You will be working from our creative office located in Potts Point alongside our management team and must always be seeking inspiration and pushing creative boundaries.
May be suitable to a freelance designer looking to secure 1-2 days work per week or senior students nearing completion of their studies.
The Australian Institute of Music is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer that must be available to work in-house at our Surry Hills office. The applicant must be able to work at least 3 days a week in our Surry Hills sydney campus and if successful this could turn into a full time position. Responsibilities include designing of all internal creative of events and some advertising material.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Designing of event posters, postcards and digital collatoral
• Designing of internal marketing material
• Resizing ads for magazines and street press
• Desiging material for web
• Artwork for EDM send-outs
Ideally you will have:
• Mid weight Graphic Design experience in a marketing environment
• Highly competent in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
• Strong conceptual capabilities
• Ability to work take direction and work with a team
• Thorough understanding of printing processes
Imagination Sydney is looking for a Senior, or Strong midweight, 3D Environment Designer to provide support to the extended Creative Team /
Creative Directors and also manage one’s projects when required in a variety of
areas relating to exhibitions, brand experiences/events and built environments,
product launches, road shows and strategic brand development.
Detailed Responsibilities of the role