SUB-EDITOR - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting to the chief sub editor, the successful applicant will have:
- At least two years of magazine subbing experience, ideally on a magazine with recipes and/or DIY projects
- Exceptional grammar and spelling skills
- A keen eye for style, accuracy and consistency
- The ability to write smart, engaging heads, sells and captions
- Well-developed InDesign skills
- A genuine interest in food, gardening, decorating, craft and DIY
- In this exciting and varied role you could start your day putting barbecue recipes into house style, check the building plans for a DIY shed before lunch, start the afternoon fact-checking a feature on beauty techniques and write an intro on plant propagation before home time.
Better Homes and Gardens magazine is based in Eveleigh and offers an exciting and challenging work environment, with remuneration and benefits that will reflect your talent and commitment.
Pacific Magazines is a part of the Seven Media Group.
Applications close 4 June 2012.
This job is now expired.