STUDIO TRAFFIC MANAGER
Sydney, New South Wales
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Studio Traffic Manager to join this award-winning, global experience/engagement marketing agency.
We are looking for a person who is detailed and naturally process driven. Whilst not essential, the role will suit someone with a design/creative or events background.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will see you liaising closely with all internal agency stakeholders to maintain a high level of performance and workflow within George P. Johnson’s Creative and Design Department. You will be met with constant deadlines in a fast paced & performance driven environment.
• Driving the financial performance of the Department
• Manage the Department’s daily workflow including scheduling and resource allocation to ensure the efficient delivery of a quality product
• Human resource management including allocation of both full time and contract staff to jobs
• Handle all Departmental administration and reporting requirements
• Ensure all processes are optimised and communicated throughout the agency
• Encourage excellent client service culture within the Department
• At least 5-6 years’ experience in a traffic or studio management role with demonstrable ability to lead, motivate, develop and retain staff
• Strong understanding of the creative production processes (print and digital)
• Leadership. A team player with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels and personalities
• Proven experience in budgeting, management reporting and process improvement
• Ability to work well under pressure, strong time management skills, deadline driven and of course, an unusual love for good process
• Results orientated and pro-active with a strong commercial mindset
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• A calm, yet enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Excellent tenacity, highly motivated and initiative to challenge the status quo
• A high degree of character and integrity
GPJ is Advertising Ages's #1 ranked experience marketing agency, enabling leading brand marketers to create great ideas and bring them to life through integrated experiential programs that leverage online, mobile and physical brand interactions.
This job is now expired.