Sydney, New South Wales
The Loop is a professional creative community designed to better connect creatives with one another and with business. It’s a visual marketplace that opens up a wealth of new opportunities for creatives to inspire, network, collaborate and find work.
With over 120,000 unique visitors to the site each month and 5000 clients, including the ABC, Foxtel, Pacific Magazines, Sydney Opera House, Saatchi & Saatchi, Google, General Pants Group and Ogilvy this is a fantastic opportunity to get experience at one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in Australia.
Reporting directly to the Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for a variety of sales and administrative tasks, as well as communications to both new and existing clients via email and phone.
• Managing communications to new clients
• Calling prospective clients from an extensive base
• Attending meetings and client presentations with the Sales team
• Providing customer service where required
• General admin support
• Be a whiz at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Be in tune with the web, professional/social networking and the creative industry
• Have a genuine appreciation and passion for all things creative
• Friendly, self-starting, hard working, enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Highly organised and process driven
• Relevant studies in sales & marketing preferable
Three months internship, two days a week (10am - 5pm),
Applications for this position close Sunday 7th October however shortlisted applicants may be contacted prior to the closing date for an initial interview.
This job is now expired.