Sydney, New South Wales
• Join one of Australia’s fastest growing online business’s
• Unique opportunity to mix business with creativity. ?
• Clients include Australia’s leading creative business.
Founded in 2009 by MTV Senior Executives Matt Fayle and Pip Jamieson, The Loop is the market leading professional creative community, designed to better connect creatives with one another and commerce. With over 140,000 Absolute Unique Visitors to the site each month and 7000 clients, including the ABC, Foxtel, Pacific Magazines, Sydney Opera House, Saatchi & Saatchi, Google, General Pants Group and Ogilvy we need to drive further expansion. As such, there is an opportunity for two Sales Executives to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in Australia.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing new advertiser and agency relationships from prospecting, negotiating, through to contract execution and campaign delivery.
• Build a pipeline of premium advertisers, agencies and publishers
• Manage your portfolio to deliver against revenue targets
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the creative market
• Deliver against set KPIs
• Accurately forecast and manage your sales pipeline
• Work with internal teams to support the sales efforts
• Work incredibly smart to meet and exceed sales goals
• Qualification, execution of I/O and project management of client/campaign.
• Account management and upsell to ensure long term revenue growth
• Meticulously update CRM docs with opportunity, activity and contact details
• 2/3 years proven solution sales experience gained in an on-line environment.
• Experience in successfully identifying new business opportunities and over-achieving target
• Experience building long term partnerships, ideally within the creative sector.
• Passion for creative market, start-up culture and building communities
• Strong knowledge and experience of selling within online recruitment, classifieds, display or creative market is an advantage
• A strong commercial background with excellent phone and questioning skills.
• Ability to persuade executive level management of our value proposition
• Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and time management skills
• Competitive Package and Options subject to performance
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing online creative communities in Australia. We started The Loop through our passion for creativity. If you think that you can make immediate impact within a dynamic, small, rapidly growing and very passionate business then please apply.
Applications for this position close Monday 14th January 2013, however shortlisted applicants may be contacted prior to the closing date for an initial interview.
This job is now expired.