Rapid Films are looking for a new face and voice of the company, providing all clients, colleagues and suppliers an experience that makes their day better. Responsible for managing the day to day running of the office including reception, meeting management and office administration. Acting as the front face as well as Personal Assistant to Producers and Directors as required.
The Role Entails
· Answer and screen telephone calls and take messages when colleagues are unavailable
· Greet and escort visitors to the appropriate area or person
· Coffee and lunch runs
· Manage boardroom bookings/catering and tidy up where required
· Ensure the office is tidy and clean
· Booking Crew
· Entering Invoices & Basic Accounts work
· Managing schedules
· Assisting the Producers and Directors and helping prep for upcoming shoots
· Organise couriers and mail
· Ordering stationary supplies
· Ordering office groceries and making sure the kitchen is always stocked
· Assisting with organising travel and car hire
· Building management (security, garden maintenance, electricians, handymans, builders etc
· Highly efficient administrative and reception skills
· Can remain calm & clear in a fast pace environment
· Commitment to keeping office environment clean and tidy
· Good understanding of agency environment and value of client relations
· A commitment to the needs of the clients and the company
· Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail, resilience & determination to achieve required results
For all enquiries please email [..]
With a network of over 70 franchises across Australia, we are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer/Operations Support person to join our expanding team at our North Shore Corporate Head Office.
Working in a busy corporate environment within the Brand and Marketing Department, this position encompasses liaising and servicing the marketing needs of our 70+ franchises.
Candidates should be highly organised and structured in their approach to projects and must possess a keen attention to detail in the tasks they undertake.
The successful candidate should preferably have knowledge of Adobe CS6 Suite and a basic understanding of Word and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and are willing to liaise with clients on a daily basis. Graphic design skills are essential however industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
We are offering a salary package commensurate with experience.
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian Work Permit allowingfull-time work.
When applying please upload your CV and a few examples of your work.
Song Zu is an award winning Sound and Music recording studio located in
McMahons Point, Sydney.
Our very busy studio requires an enthusiastic, highly organized,
tidy and committed person with strong communication skills to fill the role of Studio
Your responsibilities include;All
This is a full-time position - 8.30am to
Great working atmosphere along side a
talented committed team
If this entry-level role is of interest to you, please
email your resume to [..]