Sydney, New South Wales
Local Radio in Lismore has a vacancy for a highly motivated content maker able to thrive in a time critical environment. Working to the Content Director, you must be able to create engaging cross-media content for the local audience. The successful applicant will be working initially on the Morning programs but may be required to create content elsewhere, particularly assisting the Breakfast program. Regular Morning shifts will commence at 06:30.
You must be able to demonstrate knowledge, qualifications and skills at a developing or proficient level in the following:
1. Proven ability to create local cross-media content, including presenting material to air, in a contemporary manner with an audience focus.
2. Detailed understanding of the issues that affect the local audience.
3. Sound editorial skills including the ability to source and analyse information and exercise sound judgement.
4. Can use all software and hardware relevant to this role as well as being aware of emerging technologies, including online publishing and social media.
5. Proven ability to work effectively as an integral and positive member of a small team.
6. Demonstrated understanding of the spirit and intente of the ABC's Editorial Policies and workplace values and other policies and guidelines relevant to your employment - including Equity & Diversity and WH&S.
Audition material must be submitted with your application online (audio/mp3 files accepted up to 5MB).
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
29 Jul 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time
This job is now expired.