Animator / Motion Designer Role
Jumbla is an animation and motion graphics studio in South
Melbourne. We are seeking a talented senior creative who specialises in
animation, motion graphics, and all things creative. Preferably some experience
in creative/art direction, who can jump straight in and be comfortable with the
huge variety of work we do.
Check out our website to see some of the work we do. We are not
a style studio, we do anything and everything, so ideally you will have a folio
of similar diversity and quality that will blow us away.
Skills you require
- 3-5 years experience as a creative designer /
motion artist / animator in a studio environment.
- Have awesome and diverse animation,
illustration and motion graphics skills.
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual
- High level knowledge in Adobe CC software
(After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understand the production process.
- Understand client considerations and answer
- Able to communicate comfortably with clients
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to mentor and manage other animators and
but not essential
- Knowledge in 3D software including 3Ds Max and
- Experience in Creative and/or Art Direction
will also need to be
- Passionate about the creative industry.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under
pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously on a project, as
well as in a team.
- Able to assist the studio team with experience
and new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior
creative artist who is looking to help develop their skills, as well as others,
in an unusually relaxed, creative environment.
If you think you can bring something new to the
studio then shoot us your CV and digital folio via email and we’ll chat about
life over a game of ping-pong.
Carter is digital agency based in Melbourne currently looking for an User Experience Designer to join our multi award-winning team.
You should be as comfortable designing a consumer show-and-tell site as you are turning a content-heavy information site into something both beautiful and usable. You will relish the opportunity to present your great ideas to the studio and to clients!
This is a dynamic and varied role - you will be part Creative, part UX Designer.
Some days you will be working on crafting a website’s information architecture and sitemap, sketching user flows and developing clickable wireframes. You will work side-by-side with junior designers, sharing your knowledge. Other days you'll be turning those wireframes into beautifully designed User Interfaces for both websites and apps.
+4 years of interactive experience working on both small and large website and applications (digital agency experience a must),
This means you can:
Demonstrating Your Capabilities
You must submit a portfolio of work to demonstrate your proven abilities in these areas. This can be a URL/PDF document with examples of your work detailing your role on these projects.
Please note: You must have permanent residency in Australia
*No recruiters no exceptions
Dept. of FINERY is an Australian women’s shoe label, founded on a desire to inspire via affordable luxury.
Dept. of FINERY is seeking driven, enthusiastic and
self-motivated INTERNS looking for experience in Fashion Design / Marketing
The DOF Intern will work directly with
the creative director in building exemplary social media strategies and growing
their online presence. This position
will provide a great opportunity to be exceptionally trained in certain areas,
gain new skills, and grow within the DOF family. The internship position aims to provide
permanent work at the end of the internship period.
As a DOF Intern the below requirements
are as followed:
· Must have strong graphic design skills –
illustrator / photoshop
· Strong interest and understanding in social
media and online marketing.
· Good Writing/Grammar Skills
· Excellent Phone Presence
· Have the ability to coordinate calendar,
meetings (as needed)
· Must be very organized, multi task and
flexible to change
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Person should be enthusiastic,
articulate, poised, and professional
The DOF Intern will be given a number of tasks and
· Working with creative director on monthly marketing
· Assist in Social Media planning, outreach and
· Design website material, email marketing campaigns and
any other collateral as required.
· Maintain website and assist with strategies for sales
· Assisting with client activations working with our PR
· Updating databases, calendars and market research
· Assisting with campaign planning and activation
· Preparation of blog content/posts and EDMS
· Administrative and general office duties
The DOF Intern will report into the
Director and Account Manager respectively. The Account Manager will provide
training and guidance where needed with each task and responsibility given.
Occasionally, the DOF Intern will be called upon to assist the company Director
and must have the willingness to learn and adapt to change and any new
responsibilities that may come about.
Internships run for 3 – 6 Months with a commitment of 1-2 days a week. At the end of the internship
period there may be an opportunity for permanent employment within the DOF team.
DOF will also happily provide a Letter
of Reference that can be used for future employment with the exception that the
DOF Intern has valued the DOF standards and followed through in all policies