Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will work closely with the regional Creative Services team, and support local Marketing and Programming initiatives to develop and bring to life creative and innovative ideas that promote programming across an extensive portfolio of 6 channel brands.
- To create innovative and effective promotional material
- To manage graphics and audio mixing requirements
- To support creative pitching with innovative concepts
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about factual entertainment with some knowledge of the Australian/New Zealand media industry.
- Minimum 3-5 years broadcast promotions and non-linear editing experience
- Proficient using non-linear editing techniques and equipment (specifically Avid)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent creative and conceptual skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently when required
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi task and an ability to work within tight deadlines
If you fit the criteria above, please apply below, including your curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter outlining your suitability.
This job is now expired.