Social Garden are market leaders in the lead generation and marketing automation space and our clients are some of the largest organisations in Australia. We are seeing exciting and innovative ways to help our clients generate insights and data that result in revenue.
About the role
From strategy and planning through to delivery and reporting you're day will be ever changing. We want a thinker, an organiser, a hard worker - but most importantly someone who gets the best results for our clients and is passionate about our business.
You will be responsible for:Scoping out new projects to meet monthly budgets.Building a project brief and analysis to pass across to the production team.Develop a deep understanding of the clients business and needs.Working with internal stakeholders to complete implementations on time and within budget.Building optimisation strategies and executing the outcomes.Setting reporting schedules to keep clients up to date and informed.
Skills & experienceYou are enthusiastic, social, resilient and confident.You'll be an excellent relationship builder who thrives working in a team environment.4+ years of experience in a client-facing role within a rapidly growing organisation.Ability to understand and build great relationships with customers and stakeholdersAbility to understand complex enterprise requirements and build solutionsAbility to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environmentSuperior verbal and written communication skills
Please send through cover letters and resumes, applications close Monday, 25th April.
multi award winning full service communications agency.
include; Graphic Design, Television, Web, Media and Logistics.
in 1998 we have a history in excellence and have built a sensational blue chip
client base. The organisation has established systems in place and utilises
Streamtime to manage workflow. We are looking for an experienced Studio Production
Manager ready to take efficiencies to a new level while maintaining and managing
an engaged and busy team of professionals.
duties will include;
timelines and monitor workflow
• Scheduling jobs into the studio
• Direct flow of production
• Build and maintain excellent stakeholder
• Quality control of incoming briefs from
the client service division and outgoing artwork
• Tracking and reporting on projects via
our studio management software.
• Managing WIPS in conjunction with the
Client Service Team
• Managing and co-ordinating fulltime
creative division staff
• Managing required freelancer resource
• Managing and reporting on staff
efficiencies and suitability
• Allocating and reporting on expected
time for individual jobs
• Managing production schedules
• Working with the In House Accountants to
make ensure costs outside the everyday cost matrix are recorded.
• Assisting in creative project planning
• Managing outside suppliers in conjuction
with Client Services and Accounting division including supplier quoting
need to have;
• Relevant qualifications
• Relevant experience
• Precision organisation and multi-tasking
• Extreme attention to detail
• Knowledge of print production. Knowledge
of digital media production and television production would be looked on
• Management experience
• Literacy and numeracy skills - strong verbal,
written and presentation communication skills
The renumeration will be generous and based on
experience. Apply today.