MKB Creative is a creative collaborative specialising
in Branding, Advertising, Content Strategy and Storytelling
across multi-media. We are now searching for a dynamic,
forward thinking Production Manager to work closely alongside our
core team in Sydney.
What we're looking for:
An enthusiastic collaborator who is
passionate and driven to deliver
excellent work and great results.
We ideally would like this person to start ASAP,
so please apply today.
PROJECT MANAGER at THERE
(Permanent, Full Time, Immediate Start)
THERE Design is looking for a dynamic 'Multi-Tasking Ninja' Project Manager to join our thriving Surry Hills team.
WHAT IT TAKES:
To be successful in this role you …
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- You will be working with the best. THERE is SEGD and AGDA award winning agency
- You will be part of a smart company with a progressive and ambitious vision
- Beautiful warehouse office filled with great people
- Full support of established systems, growth opportunities, training and professional development
– THERE is creative design agency that specialises with branding in the built environment.
– Studios in Singapore & Sydney
– We create strategic campaigns and programmes that actively engage customers with brands.
– We are an award-winning creative consultancy and offer: brand strategy, Identity and branding, graphic and branded environments and signage, with digital running vertically through our business.
– Our clients include: 3M, Google, LinkedIn, Adshel, Lendlease, Apple, Charter Hall, Emaar, CBRE, Hassell, Stylecraft.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION WITH THE SUBJECT "PROJECT MANAGER" TO LISA AT THE SUPPLIED EMAIL ADDRESS
Project Manager wanted - Digital Agency Sydney
To all the highly organised, digitally savvy, on time, on scope, on budget, project managers out there - Listen up.
We have recently restructured the team and are now looking for a Project Manager with some kick-ass, Ninja Project management skills.
If this is you, then we have a place where you can shine and grow.
We are a digital agency with a mission to create a home for talent and ideas that change our world. We believe that great work has the power to change people's lives for the better. The only way to do great work is via great delivery and this is where you come in.
You need to be responsible for the end-to-end management of work including: evaluation, planning and delivery. You will need to be a dynamic thinker, understanding and flexible according to the client's needs - whilst maintaining the agency vision.
You would lead a team consisting of a UX designer, Data strategist, Visual designer, and Web Developer. The successful candidate will require the following skills:
Please be sure to add a cover letter when applying to explain why you are the right candidate for this role.