Based at Fox Studios
Salary $40K + Super
Start Date: December 14, 2015
Applications Close: Monday December 7, 2015
Junior Level (minimum 1 years experience in a similar environment)
Sound, one of Sydney’s premier post-production sound studios, is looking for an
enthusiastic and confident Front of House/Production Co-ordinator
to join our team full time.
This is an exciting
opportunity to work with a leading creative team who work on some of Australia’s most prestigious film/TV and advertising productions.
Sonar Sound is the epitome of a fast-paced, high-pressure environment due to our multi-faceted work streams. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a planning guru, pro-active in your approach to accommodate constantly changing priorities and be able to multitask effortlessly.
The successful applicant will be energetic, reliable, organised and a fast learner. High-level communication skills are absolutely critical as you will be interacting with clients and staff all day, every day!
Responsibilities can be broken down into three primary areas:
Front of House & Hospitality
Coordinating Short Form bookings
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Front of
House – greeting clients, answering phones, tea/coffee/catering
Coordinating Short Form bookings – taking briefs from clients, quoting jobs,
booking sessions, organising and checking delivery of files to and from clients
closely with our Senior Producer to manage all studio bookings, project schedules
and priority conflicts
the Business Manager with administrative duties
the studio is presentable to clients at all times
· Managing stock & studio supplies
To be successful in this role
you will have:
· A desire for a career in producing/post-production
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and
· A high level of interpersonal skills
· Superior attention to detail
· An ability to work to deadlines and within tight
· An ability to identify ways in which operations can be
· Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
· A background in production and/or experience in the creative
· Tertiary qualifications (preferable)
· 1+ years experience in a similar role
· Permanent residency/Australian Citizenship
If you want to join the Sonar team please submit a cover letter
along with your CV.
close: Monday December 7, 2015