At M&C Saatchi we are proud to be the world’s largest independent agency network and one of Australia’s most successful marketing services businesses.
Our key principle of Brutal Simplicity of Thought ensures effectiveness in an increasingly complicated world.
M&C Saatchi Melbourne is currently looking for a full-time Traffic/Project Manager.
The Traffic/Project Manager will be tasked with managing work flowing in and out of a team of 3 graphic designers dedicated to one of our valued clients. Time will divided between the client’s offices and the agency in order to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Taking receipt of all client briefs, ensuring that all relevant information has been supplied and that the brief has been approved/signed off on by the relevant manager/stakeholder.
- Ensuring clarity around brief objectives, deliverables, process, timings and cost
- Developing clear and concise reverse briefs
- Scheduling and allocating design resources prioritising tasks on a daily and weekly basis
- Documenting and tracking work flow and following through to completion, ensuring that work of the high standards expected of M&C Saatchi is delivered on brief, on time and on budget
- Building and fostering effective working relationships with all external and internal teams, contributing to our established ‘one team’ mentality
- Reviewing and evaluating processes and make suggestions to improve effectiveness and quality
- Ensuring all timesheets are accurately completed and reported on a weekly basis
Desired Experience and Skills:
- 4-6 years as a Traffic or Production Manager in the field of advertising or design
- Sound understanding of the creative processes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to accurately estimate project costs and timelines and allocate required resources
- Experience reviewing processes and implementing improvements to ensure efficiency
- Good understanding of Excel, knowledge of BCC, Adobe creative suite and Acrobat Professional an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments