We are a small creative team of 10 based in Melbourne and working for local and international clients.
We work in synergy with our clients to deliver high value ideas, strategic direction and creative concepts that are relevant to the strategy and authentic to the audience and ahead of the cultural curve.
Your key duties are:
- managing briefs and ensuring that briefs are clear and concise
- work with creative team to develop project scopes, timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- manage, revise, document and report changing needs and requirements of the client
- management of cost estimates, supplier quotes and project budget
- work closely with our suppliers to ensure optimum service levels, follow through and delivery
- basic knowledge of print and video production
- circulate artwork for feedback and approval
- identify potential problems and provide solutions before they escalate
- At least 3 years project management experience with an advertising, creative or design agency.
- tertiary qualifications
- knowledge of Mac based project management software (advantage)
- detail orientated, diligent and highly organised
- excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- reliable and trusted communicator, capable of prioritising and working autonomously.
This job is now expired.