Project Manager with Print Production experience
Sydney, New South Wales
We are a small agency punching above our weight, working with blue chip clients and national brands. As a Project Manager, you will have the support of a friendly and professional team that produces leading-edge work for both B2C and B2B markets.
The Project Manager will have experience in managing high end marcomms projects and print production. The role will work closely with the Account Director to manage and ensure the delivery of a number of integrated campaigns and projects moving through the Agency at any one time. Campaigns may include: direct mail, print, online, press, radio, POS, TV and digital. You must have an eye for detail and a commitment to completing tasks as you will play an integral role in building the client relationship and managing work through the studio. You will have sound production knowledge in print, electronic and digital media.
• Building client trust with your project management and print production skills
• Trafficking work between the client, Account Director and creatives
• Respond to daily requests from the client as well as the Account Director and studio/creative teams
• Prepare and manage budgets, estimates and campaign/production schedules
• Work with the Account Co-ordinator to ensure the dispatch of all materials to publishers, broadcasters, printers, mail houses and other suppliers
• Brief studio and traffic artwork to production
• Solve client problems
• Manage the WIP
• Be responsible for proof reading and press checks and printing delivery
Skills and behaviour
• 3+ years project management and print production experience in an ad agency or design studio
• Knowledge of integrated marcomms campaigns, including digital media
• Take pride in doing exceptional work and having an eye for detail
• Be fully accountable for your work and be a team player
• Must be competent with Microsoft Office
• Sound production knowledge in print, electronic and digital media
This is a fantastic opportunity for the person with the right skills and attitude. Please send us your CV.
This job is now expired.