Great opportunity for a junior TV producer to join the team at an expanding TV/content production company. We're based in Surry Hills and work with large international clients, along with smaller domestic client. Candidates must be able to offer the following: tremendous organisational skills, be familiar with TV/Production quoting and tendering for work, have great attention to detail, and, above all, be a great people person.
Rumble Studios is on the hunt for an Audio Post-Production producer for our Sydney studio.
Servicing the Australian advertising industry, as well as producing sound design for two global cartoon series, Rumble has expanded to become one of Sydney’s premier audio facilities.
We’re a hard working team, focused on producing creative and impactful music & sound. We foster a fun and energetic team culture and are looking for a producer who shares our passion.
We’re currently searching for a team member who has a desire to be part of the advertising and television post-production industry. They must be enthusiastic about further expanding the business while developing their own skillset.
Experience – Minimum of 2 years experience (in post-production industry). Salary – Negotiable on experience and skill level.
- Working with clients to book audio sessions.
- Voiceover casting & booking
- Producing & managing two children’s cartoon series
- Overseeing and managing audio production workflow of TVCs, radio & content
- Overseeing studio assistant
- Quoting & invoicing (Workflow Max)
- Attending semi regular industry events after hours
- Organising and managing our team of freelancers
- Having drinks & lunch at The Rose as often as possible
The ideal candidate will be hard working and self motivated. To excel in the role you must be able to remain calm under pressure and work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines.
This is a client-facing role with an emphasis on creating rewarding and long-term client relationships.
Please apply via email to [..] with a cover letter and CV.
Please note, this is not a sound designer or music composer role.