We are looking for an
energetic Facilities/Resources Coordinator to join our friendly post-production
team. The successful applicant must be self-motivated & able to demonstrate
initiative & diligence with high attention to detail.
· Maintaining up-to-date personnel schedules &
· Liaising with producers & artists about deadlines
· Updating data in our scheduling and timesheet database
· Ensuring all resources are fully occupied, and
freelancers are brought in for relevant projects
· Assisting the Operations Manager in the day-to-day
running of the studio
· Occasional research & admin support for the
· Reception duty relief as required
To be successful in
this role you will need:
· Strong organisational & project management skills
· Experience project managing multiple projects
· Experience in a similar role (either assisting or
managing solo) in a post-production/CGI facility
· Experience scheduling resources and working with gantt
· A flexible and adaptable approach to working with
· Strong computer literacy & numeracy skills
· The demonstrated ability to work under pressure &
· The flexibility & willingness to work overtime
· Diligence, initiative & extremely high attention
· Strong communication skills, including a friendly
· To enjoy working in a cooperative team environment
If you are interested in working in a
fast-paced environment with a fun team, please forward your resume along with a
cover letter addressing the relevant criteria, together with references to
[..]. We look forward to hearing from you.
Foxtel Creative is a multi-award winning in-house creative agency. We create & produce everything from big budget through the line campaigns to internal communications.
We're now looking for looking for a Producer to join the team in North Ryde to bring the creative concepts to life by managing all production activities including director search, studio/supplier negotiation and bidding, pre-production preparation, shooting, recording, editing, design and final output, all while meeting tight timelines, challenging budgets, and client needs.
What you will do:
What we're looking for:
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.