Sydney, New South Wales
The ABC is seeking an experienced and energetic Production Co-ordinator to fill a temporary vacancy to work in the Children's Production Pool, assigned to Giggle & Hoot Series 4.
Under direction of the show's management team, the successful applicant will assist in all facets of production planning, scheduling and day-to-day management of production. Applicants will have the ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and have an eye for detail. A 'can do' attitude and a good team player who is excited at the prospect of working in children's television, is essential. The position will be based in Sydney and the successful applicant is only required to work 38 hours per week.
1. Proven experience in successfully co-ordinating fast turn-around television production including experience in scheduling production teams, booking crews and travel, issuing call sheets, coordinating of deliverables and liaising with internal and external contacts.
2. Sound working knowledge of, and experience in television production techniques, processes, resources and terminology.
3. Excellent computer skills including an understanding of and ability to use databases;
4. Desired knowledge in Final Cut Pro and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
5. Well developed interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to successfully work as part of a team and liaise with the public.
6. Knowledge of Procurement processes including and desired experience with SAP.
7. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work, Health & Safety.
Contract Position for Approximately 10 Months
Closing Comments: There will be no reimbursement of relocation costs.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
19 Aug 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time
This job is now expired.