Sydney, New South Wales
The primary role will include the following production responsibilities:
• CAD process
• DUBSAT despatches
• Managing invoices
• Preparation for shoots including managing the casting process, call sheets, location shots, props buying
• On shoot production assistant
The secondary role will include the following office responsibilities:
• Answer the phones/manage Reception when in the office
• Keep the office and specifically the ‘front of house’ and kitchen areas clean and tidy
• Offer clients/visitors refreshments
• Assist with financial administration duties including invoicing, data entry and chasing accounts payable
Who we are looking for: (in a nutshell)
Someone who is naturally pretty organised and who is willing to get in and learn about the production process and multi-task.
Drivers license (manual preferred)
Someone ideally with a year or two of relevant experience.
The role will be reporting to the Senior Producer/ Managing Director
P.S. Please apply through Loop only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
This job is now expired.