Sydney, New South Wales
SBA Music specialise in providing music solutions for businesses. We're market leaders in appreciating evolving music trends and supplying the latest audio and video tracks to our clients.
The Production team is responsible for managing and co-ordinating all of SBA’s large libraries of media content. You will work closely with and report to the head of the Production department.
- Editing/processing audio media utilising high quality production processes.
- Diagnosis and repair of music players
- Creation and upload of digital music updates to music players
- Quality control and spotcheck of audio and video media.
You will have an eye for detail, excellent communication and multitasking skills and be required to perform effectively under pressure. This role is ideally suited for a recent college graduate looking to get make their mark in the industry.
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in audio & video production
- Knowledge of and experience with Sonic Foundry/Sony Creative Software Suite, Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic computer diagnostic skills
This job is now expired.