Production Assistant - The Great Gatsby (Sydney)
Sydney, New South Wales
This role reports to the Producer and Production Manager; and provides support and assistance to the production team, liaises with Video Operations, Front of House and other production departments and provides general administrative help for the project.
To be successful in this role, the following is required of all candidates:
• Works well in a team.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Works well under pressure.
• Ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Ability to take accurate notes.
This would suit someone who is interested in pursuing a role in Production.
Applications close this Friday 13 July @ 5pm.
Please apply for this role if you are eligible to work permanently in Australia.