Photography Manager (6-12 month contract)
Since being founded in 2001, kikki.K has embraced the Swedish design principles of form and function to deliver seasonal collections of delicious stationery, gorgeous gifts and organisation solutions.
With over 80 kikki.K boutiques across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, we’re now focused on taking our passion for design to the world, and we’re only just getting started.
The position of Photography Manager is an exciting opportunity to write your own part in our inspiring story. This is a 6-12 month maternity role based at our Port Melbourne Head Office.
As Photography Manager you will:
• Style and photograph incoming ranges, ensuring a consistent look and feel
• Come up with new and fresh ideas to create images that inspire our customers
• Produce product photography for use across digital, catalogue, in store, marketing and media channels
• Finish images with deep-etching, retouching, general preparation and archivingCreate briefs, conceptualise ideas and manage shoots for catalogues
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Online and Visual Merchandising teams to ensure alignment of objectives
• Lead, motivate and manage one team member
Say hello and apply now if you have:
• Tertiary qualifications in photography and experience shooting product
• Experience working with natural and studio lighting
• Experience working with product/still life
• Styling experience and ability in line with the kikki.K aesthetic
• A passion for stationery and Swedish design
• Strong Adobe Photoshop CS5 skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent organisation skills and the proven ability to work to deadlines1
• Own your own camera and lenses
• A ‘Don’t Say No, Say How’ attitude
• Full time availability, ideally with some flexibility in hours
If you believe you can add real value to the continued growth of kikki.K, we want to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of calls we will not be accepting phone enquiries for the role. Agencies need not apply as we will manage all recruitment directly.
This job is now expired.