We are a Sydney based brand design agency with more than 11 years of experience working with the best brands in the world. We love working with the likes of Red Bull, Pernod Ricard, Kimberly-Clark, Johnson&Johnson, Mars, Baxter and many smaller yet equally amazing brands. So we are now looking for a strong junior designer who wants to do the same.
Packaging design, Branding, Digital, Identity development, Brand activation & Experiential.
Please have a good look at the job details below and also our website. If this suits you, we'd love to see your book.
Desirable personality traits
- Highly motivated and keen to learn and absorb from others
- Trustworthy & responsible
- Organised, resourceful & pre-emptive
- Ability to work in support of all team members
- Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgement
- An inherent sense of urgency
- Ambitious with a willingness to develop skills and knowledge
- Confident & articulate
- Ability to think and communicate clearly under pressure
- An ability to tailor creative thinking and approach to best serve the project objectives & client needs
Minimum 1 year design experience, working at a high level design agency.
Intermediate knowledge of Design and Web software
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Design developed with good understanding of it’s role and purpose in a commercial environment.
Complete and on-time design of highest quality and standard.
Ability to see a project from pencil/thumbnail idea generation, concept development through to final output.
High attention to detail throughout the development of creative with a passion for typography and clean refreshing design.
Knowledge & willingness to learn artwork setup requirements and all relevant printing methods and types.
Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines is essential.
Ability to work autonomously or in support of all or any creative department members.
Strongly conversant in the company’s business and philosophy. Able to professionally and confidently represent the company in front of future/current clients, suppliers and colleagues. Ability to reflect the values and personality of the company at all times.
Interest in improving the company’s processes and methods across all areas for a better workflow and a healthier environment.
Bashful is a hub
of creative energy producing beautiful work for exciting clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and
proactive Studio Designer to join our team, bringing their love for contemporary photography,
design and typography to help create beautiful, fashion led campaigns.
with the Senior Creative, the Studio Designer will bring the creative idea to
life across digital, print, outdoor and social media, in a busy studio.
Studio Designer is expected to complete design tasks autonomously from briefing
to finished art, with input from the relevant Art Director and Creative
Director. The ability to perform under pressure on multiple deadlines is vital,
working to meet the highest design standards, compliant with industry best
practices, within the allocated time.
role requires an active interest in the local and international fashion
landscape, in both trends and brands. The Studio Designer will develop an in-depth
understanding of each of our client’s identities, look and feel and brand
rules. They will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the look and feel for
the category they compete in.
role requires the Studio Designer to present their work internally with the
team, clearly articulating rationales for design decisions. The Studio Designer
requires an open collaborative nature, to take feedback from the creative team
and reflect it to the best advantage, crafting the work to meet and exceed
· Develop creative work across digital and non-digital mediums
from concepts generated in the creative studio.
· Roll out creative across campaigns in digital and non-digital
· Deliver finished assets for websites, EDMs, social,
print, outdoor, TV, branding, packaging, retail and any other medium required
by the campaign.
· Support the creative teams on pitches and
pre-production presentation documents, through presentation layout, image
searching, amends and file preparation.
· Contributing creative ideas in brainstorms and
throughout the creative and development processes.
· Love the work you produce.
· A high degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite -
illustrator, indesign and photoshop at a minimum.
· Excellent typographic skills.
· A keen interest in fashion and popular culture.
· Both digital and print execution experience, with
basic HTML and CSS understanding.
· Focus and attention to detail.
· The ability to work quickly, efficiently and calmly
· A collaborative and positive attitude
· Be engaged with and curious about the creative
landscape and industry trends.
· Minimum two years experience in an agency environment.