Based in Surry Hills, we are
a young and growing consultancy, Juicy is built around an experienced team of
Interior and Graphic Designers. We have a wealth of both local and
international design exposure in the retail and hospitality areas.
Contract Position with potential for full time in
future – full time hours.
We are seeking an experienced Documenter/
Draftsperson to support our Interior Design team.
You will be responsible for working alongside our
interior designers to document projects for construction.
your cover letter and a brief portfolio of your work to apply for this
Health Space / B2B focus
We are a market leader in the technology and health arena with a
well-established client base. We are currently in a critical growth phase -
set to continue into 2017.
Are you a super designer, driven, mature and personable? Secure your
career path in this dynamic and exciting space. Hit the ground, running!
- Design marketing material for multiple media eg.print & digital
- Plan, design and create eDM's web banners and video
- Manage & maintain our website
- Analyse digital campaigns using Google Analytics or other analytical
- Assist with the planning, co-ordination and implementation of events,
promotions, advertising and other marketing activities
-Support the development of a social media strategy
- Opportunities for UI design working with our developers
- Design software Adobe programs including Illustrator, Indesign,
- Multiple digital acquisition techniques such as SEO, SEM
- Web design including HTML , CSS & CMS
- Actively engage with emerging technologies & implement new
digital media into existing platforms including videos
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word &
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other digital advertising
- Numerate, literate & analytical
- High attention to detail
- Strong time & task management skills
- Social media
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified in Design /Digital Design/ Communications or related
- Minimum 2 years digital communications experience
- Health industry experience desirable, not essential
- Passion for great web & interface design and print
- Strong portfolio
- Creative, pro-active, can take direction while working autonomously
- Mature, able to deal with a range of stakeholders in a demanding
- Strong work ethic with a flexible "can do" attitude
- Innovative problem solver
If this role resonates, apply now sending your cv together with a brief
covering letter telling us why we must meet you!
The Independent Liquor Group (ILG) is one of Australia's leading liquor
wholesalers servicing a wide range of liquor outlets across NSW and QLD
and currently have a vacancy in our Erskine Park Office for a talented and
motivated Junior Graphic Designer.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a
very talented in house creative team that is entirely responsible for
the creation and production of all marketing promotions, including point
of sale material, catalogues, trade and consumer advertising and internal
The Company offers an immediate start to the successful
applicant, however to be considered for this position you must be
able to demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn and the ability to appreciate
To succeed in this role you will require:
Qualifications in Graphic Design
Highly competent in the Adobe
Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator & Acrobat).
Creative flair balanced with the
ability to accept instruction
Exceptional attention to detail
Excellent time management
skills to meet production plans and deadlines
Be organized, a self-starter and have
the ability to multi task
Likes having fun in a small team
Excellent communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Positive attitude to Customer Service
Previous experience in a design role
will be viewed favourably
Knowledge of online advertising
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the above
criteria, please forward your resume and a cover letter detailing why you are
interested in the role, together with your Portfolio and relevant graphic
design samples that are inclusive of a project and process description (no
larger than 2 mb).
As we are located in Western Sydney, please consider the location
and your travel requirements before applying.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the role however only
short listed applicants will be contacted.