Heard Agency is focused on delivering kickarse experiences to the universe across Branding, Digital, CGI/3D (we do this in-house and are heavily focused on VR) and PR. We know what we do and aim to be the best in the world at it (someway to go, but aim high!). We are also focused on delivering these services to four key industries: FMCG, Property, Mining & Infrastructure and Corporate.
We are expanding our team and seeking a creative / studio lead / head to take us forward. We have a strong portfolio of clients across four key sectors with Property being a key pillar.
Our website heardagency.com gives a good overview of our business and our work to date. We are a young, vibrant agency with a strong track record.
We are looking for someone to join us at a senior level to lead the creative team, develop their offering and individual skill sets; to work on new initiatives to develop existing clients with the account service team and to work in the management team to drive the agency forward.
Creative vision, talent leadership and financial skills are all key to this role. We are open to discussing how the role develops for the right person and we are keen to bring someone into the team as soon as possible.
Specifically our industries of focus include FMCG, Mining & Infrastructure, Property & Corporate. We offer integrated marketing and advertising services across channels and mediums.
Many of our clients are not quite blue-chip, which means they have little experience or understanding about Agency process. But the opportunity to be creative remains immense.
So in a nut-shell, if you're looking for a new start, somewhere you can exercise all you've learnt - a place where you have real career progression prospects – then this could be the opportunity for you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES
• Min 5 years experience working in a leadership position in creative design and production
• A proven understanding of the activities, needs and capabilities of the various creative disciplines in a modern studio
• A proven ability to ‘connect’ with, mentor and nurture creative talent
• Strong creative writing and design skills which can be used to capture and explain creative concepts, ideas and strategies.
• Strong face to face communication and creative presentation skills.
• A natural story teller, with a proven ability to communicate creative concepts clearly and effectively with diverse audiences and stakeholders across the B2B and B2C landscape.
• A sound understanding and proven ability to work across different media and communication technologies.
• Strong commercial skills enabling accurate scoping and quoting of work as well as management of projects ongoing within scope and budget.
Armstrong Legal is an Australian
provider of personal legal services with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
We are currently experiencing a
sharp growth phase and as result, we are seeking a hands on digital specialist
to join our team in Sydney.
Reporting to and working closely
with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of
tasks to ensure the firms online marketing remains at the forefront of this
highly competitive vertical.
This is a great opportunity to be
part of a company that cares not only for its staff and their development, but
isn't afraid to invest in industry-leading technology and training.
If you are up for the challenge of
this fast paced, highly competitive vertical, we encourage you to apply to be
part of the Armstrong Legal success story.
We have no fixed salary for the
positions as it is our intention to make an appropriate offer to the candidates
we think best fit our requirements.
This is a permanent full-time
position. You must be a permanent resident to apply for this role.
For a confidential discussion about
this role please contact Evan at Armstrong Legal on (02) 9261 4555.
Applications for the position will
only be accepted in writing and should include a covering letter setting out
your career aspirations, how this position fits in with those aspirations and
your commencing salary expectation if your application is successful.